Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

on the boy i could only meet in my dream


If we often talk in person or via chat, you might have heard about this story somewhere in between our conversation. So there was this guy, a perfect stranger, I must say.

I was strolling in a mall with my brother and our friends when we entered a clothing store. By that time, our president was famous for the bomber jacket he used during his speech after the demonstration. Right after that, people were gushing over his stylish look and rushing to find the same piece as his. We went to the clothing store for fun.

As I browsed through the clothes and jammed with the music, my eyes caught the eyes of this other beautiful human being who is so so charming. He is tall and thin and gorgeous. I still remember he was wearing a blue bomber jacket and t-shirt with long pants and sneakers. He carried a brown MCM backpack and he had his both his hands tucked inside his jacket's pockets. He has a pale skin and black short hair.

I talked to my girl friend and we both agreed that this guy is daym nice. If only I was by myself, I might act out a Korean drama scene and pretended that we wanted to take the same item. Or maybe I would pretend bumping into him like it was accidental, lol. But no.

Now with no any information of him or whatsoever, how am I supposed to know about his identity right? LOL. So he will forever remain as the charming guy I saw at this certain clothing store.

Of course my memory was not that top notch and I would not be able to remember his face oh so clearly. But, duh, daym gaze so fine i cannot.

Then I had a dream yesterday. My friends said that if you dreamed about it, then it would not happen. Or something in opposite would happen. But I can't help it! I just need to share about this dream, haha!

So, just as any dream, it is never clear where am I and what am I doing. But I am inside a room with white walls, it reminded me of a classroom. There were about 20 people inside, all wearing a white top with darker bottoms.

I was the new kid in that room, so I basically had zero idea what that is. Luckily I was also wearing white or else I would look so different. I stepped inside and the tutor there did a usual introductory for me and asked me to sit down.

Then there is this A5-sized textbook which happened to be a collection of poem written in 12pt serif script. The tutor then asked us to recite the poem. Of course I thought it would be the normal reading the poem out loud. But nope.

Everyone stood up!
And moved the tables aside!

I was like, what the hell?

And then music started playing, and everyone started moving and dancing! Like, seriously? OMG, how am I suppose to know any of the movement? But then, suddenly ((or more like I just realized)) there was a guy standing in front of me, so smoothly and readily helped me and guided me through the dance.

Of course I was ever so clumsy and bumped into everyone in the process. But he quietly guided me so I could avoid bumping more people. He was just there being amazing with his actions and his beautiful gaze. No words, no smiles or nothing.

It was that guy, the same guy I saw in the clothing store.

Or at least that's what I believed in my dream.

And like all dreams, it must come to one end, waking up. So long, my dreams. So long, my beautiful boy. If only I can figure out who you are in real life. I mean, if I can at least know who you are and adore you, it would be enough.

UPDATE!!!


Guess who I saw two days later/?? It is that fckin guy! What the what? Whats going on? I actually saw that person again! And for real, not in my dream.


So a friend of mine just cancelled our plan to go to a mall that day. And so I decided to go by myself. As I strolled around wanted to take the escalator to go up, I looked down to the level below. And I realized that that bag looked familiar. So is that persons vibe and physical appearance, and hairstyle, and I am like 85% sure that it was him! Though I saw him from above so I could not really see his face.

He was by himself. Wearing a different jacket but still with similar navy color. He was wearing long black plants and grey shoes. He was on his gadget while he was also taking the escalator to the floor below.

I was stoned.
Ha, this might sound so dramatic. But I really could not think of anything for a few seconds.

Next thing I knew, I texted my friend in frenzy and tried to talk out the story coherently. My friend told me to chase him lol. And took a picture of him. Maybe, maybe a friend of our friend of our cousin of our colleague might know the identity of this fine human being.

So I went down and tried to look for him. But nope, nowhere to find. I was too late. Too busy with my thoughts. And too star-struck to even think of anything actually.

But this kind of strengthen my hypothesis which are:
1. He might live in Jakarta. At least he was not some kind of tourist or someone who lived out of the city and came here for holiday or work.
2. Sometimes dream do come true. Even if I shared this dream, turns out that what happened was not the opposite! I even got to see him again.

So yeah,
we'll see, if I can meet him again,
and actually know who he is?

I just want to know who this guy is.
That's it.

So, yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment