Its part lazy-ness and part busy-ness.
So, a couple of new stuffs that was happening lately and some stuffs I had in mind:
- SHINee is coming to Jakarta in less than a month!!! Today marks the online ticket sale and here I am still contemplating if I should watch it or not.
- I am loving Dean more and more and more. Thanks to him, I am also researching about Club Eskimo and Fanxychild.
- And his produced song "Ain't Got Nobody" for Unpretty Rapstar 3 has been in my mind all week long.
- I went to Bandung last weekend.
- And I was planning to make a photolog from my phone pictures. I am learning to take more pictures instead of just Snapchat-ing. Snapchat is super fun. But in a way, the pictures are going to disappear in 24 hours. I need to save my pictures so I can have things to look back in the future.
- I finished the drama "W" starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo. But I have not had the time to talk about it yet.
- I have not got a time to actually do something for my main blog, I am super lazy in editing pictures, but I really want to bring the blog back, so I guess I really have to start sparing some time to work on it.
- I love reading this social experiment by Jessica Walsh and Tim Goodman called "12 Kinds of Kindness." They have previously worked together for "40 Days of Dating" which I have not read up til today.
- There's a topic I have had in my mind lately about insecurity, jealousy and overall negative emotion I have as human being. But it is going to take a bit longer to write, so I am going to jot it down here first so I will not forget.
- Oh, after almost 2 months, I am also back in Instagram. Hooray!
So, that's it for now, I guess, I really really want to watch Dean in Unpretty Rapstar for now, so, see you in the next post, yes?