Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

I just want to



write.
write.
write.
write.
write.
write.
write.
write.
write.
write.

But I can not seem to find the time to write properly yet. So, I guess I can only just ramble here, at least I do not have to worry about this having to be "perfect" or to be accompanied with pictures and whatnot. It's crazy how I feel like I have so much times but I can't seem to finish anything at all.

The moment I rest a bit, it last for a long time. The moment I tried to get things done, time goes by. And the things are not even done yet. I just, duh, it's just that I still can not find the best rhythm for me to work. So for now I can only write my thoughts here and in Instagram.

Also, I am looking forward to play Steller. But my phone can not support it yet. So for now, I'd have to borrow my brother's phone to browse for the stories and to to grasp the "feel" of this newly built community. Maybe if I had got the feel, if my phone had supported, and if my time had allowed me, I will try to jump into Steller. 

I just can't figure out yet how to differentiate what I wrote in blog, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, issuu and then Steller. This apps seem to be a mix of a little bit this and that. I mean like, of course I can post the same thing, but maybe I can try to figure out another way to use this apps and have fun. 

So, how do you use your Steller guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment