Pages

Friday, November 01, 2013

Fangirl Friday #4: The Boys Are Here

I missed out the Fangirl Friday last week because I was busy with other things. No worry, I am back  again ^^ Because I talked about the girls previously, I think it's just fair to talk about the boys now.

Please note that I am NOT a music or k-pop expert. Anything stated in this post is based solely from my subjective opinion.

Kim Jaejoong - "Just Another Girl"


The first impression: neither the song nor the video is my favorite. The song sounds more K-rock rather than K-pop I guess. Jaejoong truly shows which path is he walking, continuing his music choice with "Mine". The song kinda reminds me of C.N.Blue songs, or probably it is because of the band, I don't know. His English, well, I believe he missed some of the pronunciation. Now that I have listened it few more times, it actually doesn't sound that bad. But still, I don't like the music video.


K. Will - "You Don't Know Love"


I have the urge to say this. This song this video, it is sooooo K. Will (who else will it be). K. Will and ballad love song with a touch of R&B are match made in heaven. The video is super cute even though the model's acting is not that good, but I still like it. And I love the room though, oh how much I wish I have that kind of bedroom (and house) haha. K. Will's songs always make me feel like all the flowers are blooming and it is forever spring.


Trouble Maker - "Now"


When this duo first debuted, I thought they will only be a one-time-project. I never expected that they will do a comeback. When I watch music video, to be honest, I am distracted to focus only on the video that I don't remember the song at all, partly because this kind of video is quite rare in K-pop. but the scene where two cars are drove in circle and they both dance in the middle is kinda odd though. The song is pretty good though I prefer their debut song. I watched the live performance, and they seem so tired because the performance is not that powerful.


While we are at it, I have some more to talk about. I can't can't wait for the full video of this teaser to be released.

JIN - "Gone"

The teaser excites me due to the fact that Xiumin is the main actor here with Yujong (she is so pretty). The music video looks very very interesting, I just can't wait to see the whole MV. The song though reminds me of drama soundtrack, but let's wait til the full song (and video) is revealed. 


Bonus of the day is the hilarious Taemin randomly covers EXO-K's MAMA song featuring Key's ridiculous laugh.



And, if you aren't aware, EXO is going to have their own reality show!!!

EXO SHOWTIME



Cheers,
Filicia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment